As fall begins, our team finds themselves searching to create new programs with other local organizations. In the upcoming months, we will be focusing on various sections of the community garden and environmental programs. These include:
- undergraduate research in the community
- garden design process
- youth garden program
- film screening nights in the garden
- facilitator training seminar in the winter
- urban garden seminar in the spring
- and more community collaborations!
The opening, originally taking place this October has been postponed to make this event fully-accessible to those wanting to attend. In the next weeks, a solar panel generator, ADA access entrance, and a garden tool shed will be built for the programs being developed in the community garden. We thank you for your support in its many forms, and we hope that we will see you at the celebration. More information in the upcoming Information Sessions!
- Information Sessions: Internship Opportunities
- Youth Garden Program: October 2012
- Film Screenings
- Student-Led Seminars